Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome To Cherished Treasures
My First Time To Blog
Wednesday August 19, 2009
Let me introduce myself, my name is Carol.
I am the owner of a unique speciality boutique, featuring Heirloom childen's clothing, gifts, collectables and fine antiques.
Cherished Treasures is located in Historic Downtown Commerce, GA
at 37 State Street
I have been in business at this location for 5 years, however I have been designing Heirloom childrens clothing for more than 30 years. I have also been in the antique business for more than 20 years.
My antique business mainly consists of smalls - linens, lace, fine china, crystal, silver, etc.
I have a passion for fine linens , lace, pink roses, tea party accoutraments and anything girly fru fru.
In my shop you will find a wide assortment of handmade gift items I have fashioned from vintage linens and lace. Everything from pillows, sachets, wall hangings, Christmas ornaments, fashion accessories, childrens clothing and much more.
I also sell on Ebay under the name - Vintage*Lace*Creations
and
On Etsy under the name - nannycarol
I hope to have a web site up and running by the end of this year, so keep watching.
I am sure you will like what I have to offer if you like Cottage Chic Decor and anything that is rosey, lacey, ruffly and dainty.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
Hope you come back often.
Best Wishes for a Lovely Day, Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment