Friday, March 18, 2011

Pretty Papers


Hanging Dream Catcher Card



Happiness, Love, Wish Gretting Card - Blank Inside





















Sorry for my absence.  I have been quite busy packing and moving out of my store, and then I took a little vacation to rest.  The future ahead looks a lot less stressful without the dailey routine of running a retail store.

I  have always loved Pretty Papers of all sorts.

Since I recently closed my retail Children's Boutique and retired, I have enough spare time to enjoy creating and designing.  So, I thought I would try my hand at making some shabby chic greeting cards.

There are so many inspirational blogs that offer tutorials on different techniques, and the array of products available is just endless.  I love using mixed media of clipart, vintage buttons, silk flowers, pretty ribbons, German glass glitter and vintage lace.

I will still be sewing fine children's apparel and selling on Etsy.  The remainder of my store stock will be listed for sale on Ebay.

I also have a booth at Our Towne Antique Mall in Commerce, Georgia where  I will be selling vintage items and my Shabby Chic Designs.

The next chapter has begun,  or as I have alway heard  --  A rolling stone gathers no moss.

Happy Spring !!!

Hugs,
Carol






3 comments:

  1. Good for you Carol! Sounds like you have rolled right from one thing to several others! Enjoy your new adventure:) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you as a follower and had to come visit! So glad I did! Hope you enjoy your new creative journey!! These two cards are an absolutely beautiful way to start!! Love all your soft, sweet colors and shabby details!

    ReplyDelete