Saturday, April 9, 2011

Still Enjoying my New Found Creative Outlet - Greeting Card Making



Just thought I would pop in to say Hi !

We have been having some beautiful warm weather here in North Georgia.  The flowering trees are in bloom,  and there is a yellow coating on everything that is outside.  POLLEN !!!

I love the Spring time, but allergies are just NOOOO FUN !!!  Have to take that little white allergy pill every morning.  If I forget I pay the price with watery eyes, sneezing, etc.

When I am not out and about enjoying my freedom from running a retail store I have been busy playing around with my new found creative outlet, Greeting Card Making.  I am still not very savy about all the products and techniques, but am having a good time experimenting.

I thought I would share some pictures of the latest card I made.  My inspiration for this card was the Glory of God's hands in the Splendor of Spring Time.





Wishing you a Blessed Week ahead, and much Joy in all your endeavors.

Hugs,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment