Sunday, February 10, 2013

BABY Paper Pretties and Happy Valentines Day

Hello !!!  Just dropped by to post a couple of pictures of some Sweet Baby cards and tags I made this week.  They can be found in my Etsy Shop.

It is still pretty chilly and windy here, so I am staying close to home.  We are going to head out a little later to see the granddaughters and take them there Valentine gifts.  They are so busy with school activities that it is hard to get a chance to see both of them on a week day.






I thought you might also like to see the Valentine packages I made for my Granddaughters.  A pocket with a card and a separate pocket with a little folding money.  ;0)   and a treat bag filled with chocolates.

Hope they like them.  You can't hardly go wrong with teenagers with money and chocolate.  LOL



Hope you have a SWEET week.
Hugz,  Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment