Friday, February 1, 2013

Busy Week !!!

     I have been working on inventory for a Christmas Craft Show that I do the first week of November.  I mix my Studio time between Christmas items and general merchandise for my Etsy Shop.  This week the Christmas items seem to take center stage.  They will be sitting in my Etsy store for now until I need them for the Craft Show.  Hop over and take a peek.
     I also have for sale some sweet Easter Tags and Wish Tree Tags I finished up this week.
    We are trying to downsize still, hard to let go of thing you have treasured for years.  I have added a couple of my Cup & Saucer Sets to my shop also.  Way to many Cups & Saucer here.    LOL   :0)  More to come as I can bear to let go of them.
     Back to work for now.  Have a great weekend.

Hugz,  Carol








No comments:

Post a Comment