Thursday, March 14, 2013

In A Whirlwind !!!

Hi Friends.  Sorry I have been away so long. I have been extremely busy lately.  Trying to get the whole house packed up so we can finish painting and get new carpet installed.  WHAT A JOB !!!

We did sneak in a 4 day vacation to Okaloosa Island Florida.  Thought we could get away to a little bit warmer climate, but it was cool and very windy while we were there.  Did enjoy the sightseeing and shopping though, and some nice restaurants.

I have been back to work in my studio again and have a few things to show you today.

I have never made an Explosion Box Gift Card so I thought I would give it a try.  Not as hard as I thought it would be.





I also finished up a couple of all occasion cards that would be appropriate for Graduation or Weddings.





Finally I have some more Christmas items to add to my Etsy shop.   I am always making extra items for Christmas.  I participate in a Holiday Gift & Craft Show the first week of November, so I need to make lots of items up ahead of time to have a full booth.







I had better get busy now and finish packing.  The carpet installers are suppose to be here Monday morning and I still have some work to do to get ready for them.  Can't hardly wait for the new carpet !!!  LOL  It has been a long time since we did any redecorating around here.  Looking forward to having a brighter fresher look.

Hugs,
Carol

1 comment:

  1. Oh Carol, what beautiful creations! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete