Saturday, November 18, 2017

Back After A Long Absence

Can't believe it has been 4 and a half years since I last posted on my blog.

To catch you up we finished sprucing up the house and put it on the market and sold  it.  We had found a new home all on one level and with handicap accessibility in a 55+ community. We have been here a little over a year now, and couldn't be happier with our decision to move. We are still in the same small town, so didn't have to make any other changes.

I have cut back on my crafting quite a bit, but still sewing and making quilts and such.  Card making is still one of my passions.  I list a few of my items for sale on Etsy, but have quit going to craft fairs.  The set up and break down got to be to much for me.  Not to mention if the fair was more than one day it was really tiring.

Here are a  few pictures of my Etsy offerings.  Pop over and check out the sale I have going on right now.






I will try not to stay away sooooo long this time.

Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment