Sunday, January 27, 2019

Valentine Tag Swap with Kim

Good Sunday Morning Everyone !!!

I thought I would pop in and share a luscious swap I received from my FB friend Kim.  Kim and I are both in the FB group Country Craft Creations Creative Cafe US Swaps Only.  Kim is a design team member for the sister FB group Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations.

We decided to do a private swap just between the 2 of us.  The theme was Shabby Chic Romantic and we were to make 4 Valentine tags.  I had seen Kim's work before and knew anything she designed would be absolutely wonderful, and right up my shabby chic alley.

So -----  drum roll    ----  without further adieu  ----

Here are the sweetly packaged items I received.  A cute little shabby linen tote bag with a crotcheted doiley embellishment, Prima flowers tied together with Aqua seam binding ribbon, and a bundle wraped in a generous amount of cream colored lace fabric and tied with more of the seam binding ribbon.


The little tote bag hand some surprises inside.  A beautiful bronze butterfly,  3 resin doves with roses,  and some lovely white lace yardage.



Next I opened the bundle of flowers.  Prima flowers are my favorite, and these will be put to good use in my designs.



Next to open was the bundle of tags.   All of them just as special as I anticipated.



I can't choose which one I like the best,  they are all so lovely.



Thank you Kim for all your work put in to designing these.

If you would like to see more of Kim's designs you can find her on You Tube as Kim Can't Stop Crafting  you will truly be inspired by all of her work.  You can also find her reveal video of the tags I made for her.

Thank you for stopping bye today.  Have a wonderful and Blessed week.

Hugs,
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment