Thursday, January 31, 2019

You Tube Swap with Scrapdaworld - Loaded Love Swap

Hello Lovely Followers,

Today I wanted to share with you about a swap I am in on You Tube with the talented group of ladies that follow Tmika,  AKA Scrapdaworld.  If you have never watched Tmika's videos you are missing out on a world of creative juices constantly flowing.  Rush right on over and tune in to Scrapdaworld  and just see what you have been missing.  I am sure you will get hooked on watching all the new ideas she has to share with us.

The swap I am in is the Loaded Love Swap.  So excited to be able to participate with all the talented ladies in this group.  The theme of the swap is Love, Valentine, Romance, etc.  We were to make several items and package them in a bag or other form of packaging of our choosing.  The items had to include a tag, Artist Trading Coin, 3x3 enclosure note card with envelope, 2 handmade embellishments and a gift valued at $2.00.  There are 5 members in each of the swap groups, so we were required to make 4 sets of items to share,  and it is customary to also make a set for the hostess of the swap, Tmika.

Here is my completed presentation, I chose to make a paper purse to package all my items in.





Everything individually packaged.


Extras for my swap partners.


Gift of scrapping supplies.


My 3x3 enclosure card with envelope.



My artist trading coin front and back.  We had 4 questions to answer on the back.


 
 My 2 embellishments.



My gift tag front and back.




     I hope all the ladies in my group enjoy the items I made for them.   I certainly had fun creating them.

Try your hand at some of these crafts and surprise someone with a gift of Love handmade from the heart.


Blessing to each of you, Hugs.
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment