Monday, September 21, 2009

Rainey Day In Georgia !!!

It has been raining for a solid week here in Georgia.  I haven't heard any lake level reports, but the draught we have been in for a couple of years must be over by now.  Creeks are flooding and so are streets. A couple of schools have shortened there days also.

This past weekend was a wash out for a local festival at a historic park in our area.  I hope the vendors that did set up didn't have any damage to there booths.

I remember years ago, when I did outside craft fairs, that when the weather was rainey I would have a lot of damage to my merchandise just from the humidity.  I guess that is the risk you take when you do outside festivals, but when the weather is good nothing is more exciting than a Fall Festival. 

Can't wait for the colors to change on the trees and to go for a ride in the mountains of North Georgia to witness all the spendor of God's majesty.

Wishing you a Blessed week, Carol

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get dry weather soon. We have been having rain daily here in south Louisiana too. Ready to dry out and see some fall temps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Carol,
    I have seen on the news that you all have received a lot of rain, flooding in some places, too. It is a rainy, cool day here in Central Texas. We are thankful for every drop of rain because we, too, have been in a terrible drought. Sending autumn blessings your way. Vicki

    ReplyDelete