Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tea Time Reading


I stopped by a large chain bookstore on my day off this week just to browse and see what might call my name from the shelves and shelves of books. Tucked in between two large volumes on the Inspirational shelves was a teeny little book that sang out to me "Tea Lovers". Since I am a tea lover and enjoy the rituals of tea time I pulled the book from the shelves. Not to my surprise the author was Emilie Barnes, famous for her writings with tea related themes for life lessons. What a perfect little daily devotional book to enjoy and be inspired by while sipping your afternoon cup of tea. I thought I would share my discovery with each of you. I am sure you will enjoy it.


"The Tea Lover's Devotional" By Emilie Barnes, Harvest House Publishers






1 comment:

  1. I have sold many of these at my store and love it! Wonderful blog - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete